Jahmyr Gibbs Getting Some Recognition

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Once Sims cuts down the turnovers he will return.
Let's enjoy Gibbs for the 3 years we have him. I love all 4 of our backs but there is something special about that guy. As Mason put it, he's "that dude".

GTWreckerPD

Georgia Tech Fan
Once Sims cuts down the turnovers he will return.
Let's enjoy Gibbs for the 3 years we have him. I love all 4 of our backs but there is something special about that guy. As Mason put it, he's "that dude".

I agree. The Turnovers are an issue, and something I see him working through.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If they are on your bench then you don't have to play against them on someone else's team. Stockpiling is what ultimately led to the 85 rule but top teams have all 85 that could be playing P5. Drove us out of the SEC. Sure would like to have a couple of their DL guys. We have been undersized there for a while.

Deleted member 2897

They stockpile 4 & 5 star DL like they are going out of style. The guys they use to spell their starters would all start for us.

Helps to pay massive amounts of money to them under the table. I still remember a couple years ago when multiple first round picks decided to stay for their senior year. Nobody gives up millions a year in a violent sport without getting taken care of on the back end.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Well, as I understand it the NIL rules will make it possible for us with businesses to make sure that GT gets to legally play that game. I'm really curious to see how it change college sports.

Deleted member 2897

So would their third string.
Not sure if NIL will be an equalizer or "rich get richer". Hoping for the best but .........

these players are already used to getting paid at the big factories. Some of them got paid so much, remember a couple first round picks at Clemson decided they didn’t need several million dollars and came back for their senior year. So I’m not sure the incremental benefit of a little extra money will help the factories as much as it will help others...but we will see. Either way, more freedom and ability to charge your own path is always good.

TechieJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Well, as I understand it the NIL rules will make it possible for us with businesses to make sure that GT gets to legally play that game. I'm really curious to see how it change college sports.
the change will be minimal. Coaches adapt to these things and learn to work them in their favor. The ones who are best at it, will get the best jobs and those programs will succeed.