Jackets with Most Super Bowl wins

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Correct me if I'm wrong please, but based on my limited research... there are 3 Jackets with 2 Super Bowl wins each:

Bill Curry
Shaq Mason
Harrison Butker

Butker can be 1st with 3 rings if KC wins this year.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Now do wins... (not you Cuse)... but I found that distinction more difficult to run down with Bobby Google.
I shared that tweet in part because it narrows the number of GT alum candidates to four in terms of who could have possibly won more than 2 SBs. And you were pretty much dead on in terms of the options.

Maybe their wiki pages answer the question?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Correct me if I'm wrong please, but based on my limited research... there are 3 Jackets with 2 Super Bowl wins each:

Bill Curry
Shaq Mason
Harrison Butker

Butker can be 1st with 3 rings if KC wins this year.
Curry was 2-1 in Super Bowls. He and the Packers won SB1. He and the Colts lost SB3 and won SB5.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
John Davis was in 3 Super Bowls and on sideline for a 4th due to knee injury. But had the misfortune of playing for Buffalo Bills who have one of the most tragic Super Bowl records in all of football.
I noticed them at the tweet left Davis off too. I got a chance to hang out with him at a bowl game tailgate about 20 years ago and was able to try on one of his AFC championship rings. That man has big hands! The ring was way too big for even my thumb and I am not a small guy.