Jackets lead ACC in 12 categories

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Not too bad for a team picked to finish 5th in the Coastal

B2SD4s4IMAAdcco.jpg:large

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
But wait...I thought this High School offense wouldn't work at this level of college football, especially after teams have had a chance to play against it a few times. ;)

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Like seeing a good special teams stat, considering how poor the STs have been in the past. But at this point, the only stats that matter are W-L and where we stand in the ACC Coastal.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ah, what a difference it makes when you have a QB who can run the offense at ramming speed!

I think Dean Wermer has encapsulated the general reaction of every DC who has faced Tech in the last 5 weeks.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It is indescribable how good those numbers are on offense. How many teams have that kind of brag sheet? It is almost hard to believe we have lost two games when you look at down the page. Obviously our defense has not kept pace outside of TOs, but we at least are scheming to our strengths a little now. Our offense gives us a chance against every team we play. That is a fun place to be.

vespulaid

Georgia Tech Fan
to me the biggest improvement isn't even on here, it may not show up statistically, that is for the first time this o-line is pass protecting, something we did not do previously, also we are beating those bigger meaner more talented opponents that we "shouldn't" be able to beat