Jackets host uga tomorrow

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Blah. At least Pitts pitched well. 1 ER in 5.0 IP. And 33 strikes in 52 pitches.

We had a lot of just foul balls that could have been ...... but UGAg played very well in the field. Now we need to take the next two.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Why is it that Ugag always seems to have better pitching than us? I mean 1 run in 18 innings against those mutts in the last 2 games by our hitters.
By the way, Hall announced that Pitts will pitch Sunday and the Saturday starter will be Parr or Delany. Obviously Ryan is out, going from pre-season All-American to suspended, to lost in the pen.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
ugh...please don't let UGA get the sweep against us in football, basketball, and baseball... talk about painful. I think we did the same thing to them not too long ago.. but it def doesn't feel good.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Regardless of the game, ugag always gets in Tech's head. Same for the game at the "Ted", Tech can always have the better team, but usually lose.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Zac Ryan gets the start...this should be interesting......I have wanted to see Ryan pitch a little more

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Since moving to the lead-off spot, Connor Justus is batting .435
ChAKHpZWMAIxF1w.jpg

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone explain how Zac Ryan goes from being nationally noted last year to horrid this year? I genuinely don't understand how that's possible......

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Also not sure why Tanner Shelton gets sent in to throw balls...we're talking about someone who had walked 7 batters in just over 4 innings. Really? That's all we got?

Last edited:

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone explain how Zac Ryan goes from being nationally noted last year to horrid this year? I genuinely don't understand how that's possible......

What was his fastball velocity last year? He was throwing 89-90 for the most part. Is that what he was throwing? I honestly don't remember.

Also not sure why Tanner Shelton gets sent in to throw balls...

When you have to go to the bullpen in the third inning and you're already losing it's pretty standard practice to go to your B-team relievers. Shelton is probably going to have a long conversation with the coaches in the offseason about life after baseball. Especially if he's on scholarship.

What was his fastball velocity last year? He was throwing 89-90 for the most part. Is that what he was throwing? I honestly don't remember.

When you have to go to the bullpen in the third inning and you're already losing it's pretty standard practice to go to your B-team relievers. Shelton is probably going to have a long conversation with the coaches in the offseason about life after baseball. Especially if he's on scholarship.
That conversation could be had with several players.