Jackets at the Open

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Where’s Cabrera and Batt, they just rolling out of the sack? I’m sure they’ll be twitting soon.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
My father in law just reached out to me about Lamprecht - not bad to lead the Open as an amateur. And lots of mentions of GT in the other press, as well as some on the broadcast. Nice hat his caddy is rocking!

This was also hilarious:

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
My father in law just reached out to me about Lamprecht - not bad to lead the Open as an amateur. And lots of mentions of GT in the other press, as well as some on the broadcast. Nice hat his caddy is rocking!

This was also hilarious:

It helps when you're 6-8 with a 40 inch inseam

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer

Says he’s coming back for his senior season next year!
He just won the British Amateur a couple of weeks ago. That qualified him into the Open this week, and the 2024 Masters, I think also the US Open next year. That would keep him In school for next year. If he turns pro the Masters invite would be withdrawn. He really found his game this summer. I hope he plays well the rest of the tournament.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Bogie on the last puts him at 3-over.....Not sure where the line is going to be, but announcers have been bouncing between 2- and 3-over as the cut line. I am not sure how the cut line is determined here. 2-over currently is tie for 47 and 3-over is tie for 68. He may end up missing by one stroke.