Jabari makes transition to DT

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm just glad he stuck with GT and didn't take the easy way out and transfer somewhere else to coast and play football.

If he lives up to his billing, he'll get out with a GT degree and have a shot at the next level. What he will have accomplished by taking the harder road will serve him well the rest of his life.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm just glad he stuck with GT and didn't take the easy way out and transfer somewhere else to coast and play football.

If he lives up to his billing, he'll get out with a GT degree and have a shot at the next level. What he will have accomplished by taking the harder road will serve him well the rest of his life.

Well he could have transfered to KSU and coasted there, but honestly I found it difficult to get As at KSU because it was too easy. I could do a terrible job on something, put in 30 minutes, and get an 85.

I just like to take every opportunity to trash my alma mater. As a senior in a senior level history class, I was assigned a paper on 8 chapters of a book. The only real requirement was that I quote every chapter. I only had 3 chapters of the book, so I wrote 3/8 of a paper, and got an 83. No, I didn't get an A in that class. See? Difficult.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Well he could have transfered to KSU and coasted there, but honestly I found it difficult to get As at KSU because it was too easy. I could do a terrible job on something, put in 30 minutes, and get an 85.

I just like to take every opportunity to trash my alma mater. As a senior in a senior level history class, I was assigned a paper on 8 chapters of a book. The only real requirement was that I quote every chapter. I only had 3 chapters of the book, so I wrote 3/8 of a paper, and got an 83. No, I didn't get an A in that class. See? Difficult.
Do you mean Kennesaw State or Kansas State? I kind of read this as the former but the latter makes more sense so far as talking of a player transferring to play football somewhere that is academically easier. But then you do say "I just like to take every opportunity to trash my alma mater." So maybe it doesn't matter. :p

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
Do you mean Kennesaw State or Kansas State? I kind of read this as the former but the latter makes more sense so far as talking of a player transferring to play football somewhere that is academically easier. But then you do say "I just like to take every opportunity to trash my alma mater." So maybe it doesn't matter. :p
kennesaw. They have an FCS team now, so Jabari would dominate.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not gonna
I'm not gonna
Nope not gonna get my hopes up...

This is gonna require tremendous mental self control. Not only has he gained all that weight, apparently what makes him so effective inside is his quickness. Huge weight gain and quickness aren't usually found in the same sentence.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Man I hope he gets his grades back up. I was pulling for him before - but with all the character he has shown by sticking with it, doubling back down and improving both on and off the field - and helping push the guys all year last season on the scout team after getting his scholly taken shows a determined young man who hit a bump and just got back up on his feet and focused harder.

Love the Character on this TEAM!

gtalltheway

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw coach pelton at the gym and he told me he was around 275 this was a little over a month ago though. Are weights not really accurate on the tech website? I am wondering what whitehead is at now if you know that would be great?