Ja

2ndgenjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Yep. He was best player we’ve had since Calvin. Love JP and dontae effort but they can’t do what Gibbs can. Those that thought Gibbs got too many carries and wasn’t all that should stay silent as they apparently view football thru 1980s glasses

CubeE

Georgia Tech Fan
I honestly don’t know how y’all can say you’re rooting against him. That is the softest, lamest, weakest stuff I’ve ever seen on here. The dude was the best player on our team, played hard, and is really the only reason we even won three games twice. Also, his RB coach left. Going to Alabama was essentially a grad transfer decision and the difference between millions of dollars based on his draft pick. I’m happy to see him succeed and hope he does amazing things. I guarantee if it was you who had the chance to make a couple million dollars you wouldn’t even blink an eye.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yep. He was best player we’ve had since Calvin. Love JP and dontae effort but they can’t do what Gibbs can. Those that thought Gibbs got too many carries and wasn’t all that should stay silent as they apparently view football thru 1980s glasses
I'm somewhat guilty - I knew he was an exceptional talent and told a dawg fan "he was the real deal" but must admit had some doubts about his ability to run inside. I was wrong and I think somewhat mad about him leaving (didn't blame him at all just mad we lost him). He did drop a pass late today that likely would have won the game if he had caught it. I still worry about his size in the pro's. I hope he has a great career.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The portal has affectively turned the lower tier schools into a minor league for the upper tier schools. I guess it could work the other way if someone isn’t getting playing time they think they deserve they might come to us. I’m starting to think the number one skill our new coach has to have is how to work the portal.

Last edited:

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'm somewhat guilty - I knew he was an exceptional talent and told a dawg fan "he was the real deal" but must admit had some doubts about his ability to run inside. I was wrong and I think somewhat mad about him leaving (didn't blame him at all just mad we lost him). He did drop a pass late today that likely would have won the game if he had caught it. I still worry about his size in the pro's. I hope he has a great career.
Wobbly and low and away. Could have been caught but it wasn't a good pass. I think without the wobble he's got it.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I honestly don’t know how y’all can say you’re rooting against him. That is the softest, lamest, weakest stuff I’ve ever seen on here. The dude was the best player on our team, played hard, and is really the only reason we even won three games twice. Also, his RB coach left. Going to Alabama was essentially a grad transfer decision and the difference between millions of dollars based on his draft pick. I’m happy to see him succeed and hope he does amazing things. I guarantee if it was you who had the chance to make a couple million dollars you wouldn’t even blink an eye.
Get out of here with this nonsense. If he's allowed to do what's best for him then I can cheer against him when he does something that hurts the school I love. Dude would have been a first rounder without making a deal with the devil. Also wishing for his team (which is Alabama btw) to lose is not going to affect his draft stock in the least. People aren't wishing poorly on him other than for his college career to end with a whimper. But if he ends up playing UGA I hope he breaks every NCAA single game record possible.