It's not Tech Gold...

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
upload_2018-5-7_12-26-5.png

But the new bottom paint matches the GT flag pretty well... :)

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 3546

But the new bottom paint matches the GT flag pretty well... :)
Cool story but it still looks like the infamous "piss yellow" shade of gold that provoked so much criticism during the early part of Coach Johnson's tenure. Never liked it myself nor did I care for the "honeycomb" sometimes called the "bubble wrap" sleeves and helmets but some people liked it. Personally, I was a fan of the gold helmets and gold jerseys from the Chan era. Did not like his offense but liked the simplicity of the uniforms but that's just me. What will the new ones look like?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Cool story but it still looks like the infamous "piss yellow" shade of gold that provoked so much criticism during the early part of Coach Johnson's tenure. Never liked it myself nor did I care for the "honeycomb" sometimes called the "bubble wrap" sleeves and helmets but some people liked it. Personally, I was a fan of the gold helmets and gold jerseys from the Chan era. Did not like his offense but liked the simplicity of the uniforms but that's just me. What will the new ones look like?

If your piss is that color then you need to lay off the coffee and go get a check up. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk