It's Gameday!

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
warning to bird fans and Vice President attendees, do not even think about getting in my way as I make my way in from out of state or I will report you to JABARI......FEAR JABARI and that goes for the rain too, do not even think about it

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Sledgehammer.jpg

Whatever the Sledgehammer hits, it Destroys!!!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The first thing we said to each other this morning was, "It's Gameday!" Not "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" (this would be more usual at our house) "It's Gameday!"

Before bedtime, we discussed our route to BDS (because of the perfect traffic storm anticipated tonight). And, the time we'll try to leave. Now, we have to fight off the distraction all day and try to put in an honorable contribution at work.
You guys are two amazing Jacket fans and you didn't even go to the school! There are many, many GT grads waking up today completely oblivious to GT football. If I had a beer right now, I'd lift it to you two!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
You guys are two amazing Jacket fans and you didn't even go to the school! There are many, many GT grads waking up today completely oblivious to GT football. If I had a beer right now, I'd lift it to you two!
hey man you don't have to have the old gold and white forcibly injected for it to be in your blood.

This workday wont seem to end. I also wish I could bring my video camera to the game. iPhone camera will have to suffice for shots of th ehighlight vids I intend to make this season. ;) be on the lookout.