It's Gameday!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and Sisters - it is the thread you have been waiting for.

We've arrived at a great moment in time.

GAMEDAY!

The offseason is long gone.

Camp is over.

It is time to put on the White and Gold and head over to Grant Field - or warm up your big screen.

GAMEDAY!

All around us the intersections of space and time are conjoined in the cosmos with the apex of the vortex of the O-zone and the D-zone and the Gold-zone phases into one witch of a football game.

Because it's ...

Gameday!

Gameday!

GAAAAMMMMEEEEDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I can't sleep and I have a big test tomorrow(today officially).........but it's game day!!!!!!! 1st play of the game:
Summers quick screen and picks up 7
or
a Brad Stewart 99 yard reverse for a TD while carrying all 11 defenders on his back Marshawn Lynch style

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I can't sleep and I have a big test tomorrow(today officially).........but it's game day!!!!!!! 1st play of the game:
Summers quick screen and picks up 7
or
a Brad Stewart 99 yard reverse for a TD while carrying all 11 defenders on his back Marshawn Lynch style
I put da team on my back doe......

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1175098_156698864530314_713045380_n.jpg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
The first thing we said to each other this morning was, "It's Gameday!" Not "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" (this would be more usual at our house) "It's Gameday!"

Before bedtime, we discussed our route to BDS (because of the perfect traffic storm anticipated tonight). And, the time we'll try to leave. Now, we have to fight off the distraction all day and try to put in an honorable contribution at work.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Lets Do this. I have been lurking for a bit and can't wait for this season. I see good things for our program.

Welcome to the board, B.S.

Now that is gone, I guess the 2015 off-season wasn't that bad. But saying it was a good off-season is like saying that I had a good divorce. So to the 2015 off-season I say scram, beat it, get lost, FO, AMF!

Throw all the pre-season polls away, it's finally time to play.

Go Jackets! THWG!