It's Gameday!!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
So what's the deal? Not a lot of energy on the board today.

I get the sense that many are taking a wait-and-see approach to today's game. That's sort of where I am anyway given the two consecutive emotional losses. All it takes is a big game today to get the energy back. I'm inclined to believe the season gets back on track with a W today. It feels like we're due again.

My other reason for posting is to inform everyone that today's game coincides with GTSwarm's bye week i.e., neither @John, @Eric, nor I were able to travel to Pittsburgh to cover the game Live. That means no photos and no postgame presser notes this week. @Eric and others will be in the chat room today which is a great alternative.

We'll be back in action next week for Homecoming. And for those who haven't noticed yet please welcome @Boomergump to the staff. Site credibility and maturity just went up a notch ;)

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a horrible head cold, so that's my excuse. o_O

Between that and :banghead::poop::rage: 680 I'll get my coverage in Chat. You all are better coverage anyway.

Great choice for Boomergump.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Interesting I would like to see the D pick up the intensity they had at the beginning of the game. The offense kinda bogged down on the last couple series.... Hope the missed FG won't haunt us. We have still given up a good number of yds on D. Thoughts?