IT'S GAAAME DAAAY!!!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I threw up in my mouth a little bit seeing that image.
Then you'll really like this one...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416518461.865085.jpg

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Wonder if they'll have coverage of the GT meeting room during this game. The players are all apparently going to watch the game there after practice tonight. Would be cool, kind of like how they show basketball teams waiting to get a call to the big dance.

heeled soul

Georgia Tech Fan
i, for one, like the carolina blue jacket. thanks.

also, UNC hasn't made a FG since a 19 yarder on 10/11. plus, the holder always has the option to go for two if he likes how the two teams have lined up. more likely would be 4 TDs and 4 two-pt conversions.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Don't worry about posting your support for Carolina tonight here. If someone on their team discovers your post, they very well may not be able to read it. :)

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I'm heading home to watch this just as if it were a GT game, I guess I'll have to wear those gold colored glasses to disguise the baby blue.
I would probably root for UNC anyway, the whole David Cutcliffe - Duke thing is starting to really get on my nerves !

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not old yet, but I'm old enough to appreciate every victory and every success when we get it... this team has EARNED everything they can get.... I'm convinced they are going to get a shot at FSU and I'm going all to give them all the mojo I can :)
treating this night darn near a regular game day... COME ON CAROLINA, do your job!!!

megatron

Jolly Good Fellow
Just imagine if we beat UGA...and UGA makes the SEC Championship game...

The unethical dilemma that puts me in of hoping that UGA wins the SEC championship game. If we are the ACC Champion and beat the SEC Champion, I think the committee has to seriously consider us, even with 2 losses.

My head will explode.