IT'S GAAAME DAAAY!!!

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
This could be a win win for me. I really want both teams to lose.... So I'll pull for the Tarheels today on the condition that they will have to vacate the win in the offseason when the NCAA finds players ineligible for the auto pass classes they took.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm so pumped about this game haha!

Any predictions!?!??!????

I say 32-24 UNC (of course)

I often wonder why math educated football fans pick unlikely numbers in scoring. 32 is such a rare score. Are you aware that football primarily is scored in 7s and 3s?

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
@Sean311?

that-ain-t-no-guess-o-s.gif

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ok, I'd like to see us play FSZoo, but I draw the line at rooting for the Tarholes. No way that happens under any circumstances.

Now, suppose both teams stepped on the field and the starting 22 on both sides and their coaching staffs were suddenly quarantined due to Ebola-like symptoms. I could root for that.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Ok, I'd like to see us play FSZoo, but I draw the line at rooting for the Tarholes. No way that happens under any circumstances.

Now, suppose both teams stepped on the field and the starting 22 on both sides and their coaching staffs were suddenly quarantined due to Ebola-like symptoms. I could root for that.
You have a very disciplined moral code. I, on the other hand.....

moral-gray-area-cat.jpg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

My go-to philosophical viewpoint in these situations is to root for a meteor strike...but seeing Fluke lose tonight would be almost as nice.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
4 TDs (missing one PAT and missing a 2 pt conversion to make up for the lost PAT) and 2 FGs