• Yes, Go Jackets

Votes: 46 79.3%
  • No, I'm lazy

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I’m on SSI and would have bought you a drink.
Keep you in mind next time I need a drink there. Only ended up being there for 30 mins. Friend of mine flew down to pickup us up so we ended up crashing at his house & annoying the piss out of his wife until she finally woke up and fed us breakfast. Crazy but after all these years she still lacks a sense of humor at 3am. You'd thought she'd never met us before.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Keep you in mind next time I need a drink there. Only ended up being there for 30 mins. Friend of mine flew down to pickup us up so we ended up crashing at his house & annoying the piss out of his wife until she finally woke up and fed us breakfast. Crazy but after all these years she still lacks a sense of humor at 3am. You'd thought she'd never met us before.
I can’t get away with that anymore. I have a dear friend, a Tech grad, who lives in Chattanooga and we carry on like that. One night we stayed up drinking and then decided to shoot some fireworks off in my driveway after midnight.

But that was about 25 years ago. I would be murdered in my sleep now if I did that.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I can’t get away with that anymore. I have a dear friend, a Tech grad, who lives in Chattanooga and we carry on like that. One night we stayed up drinking and then decided to shoot some fireworks off in my driveway after midnight.

But that was about 25 years ago. I would be murdered in my sleep now if I did that.
There's only a handful of rules among the wives- no touching the wimmins, we're not allowed to get arrested and the mess has to be cleaned up before we depart. Anything broken has to be replaced. It is getting much harder to burn the candle at both ends though. I fell asleep during the Miami-Clemson game last night. Noon games are a real bear with them damn Bloddy Mary's. It's hard to drink for damn near 24 hrs.