Is this REALLY true?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I once had a GT prof tell me, when my daughter was considering med school , not to let her do undergrad at Tech that they would ruin her GPA.
I think that happened to my daughter. I wanted her to get a GT degree. She wanted to make her dad happy so she went and got the biology degree. She thinks her GPA prevented her from getting into med school.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I think that happened to my daughter. I wanted her to get a GT degree. She wanted to make her dad happy so she went and got the biology degree. She thinks her GPA prevented her from getting into med school.
A really good friend started at Furman and sophomore year transferred to Tech. Wanted to go to med school. He realized he could not get the GPA he needed and too many really smart people at Tech. Transferred to UGA. Did really well there. Couldn't get into med school. Went to a med school in Mexico for a year, maybe two. Managed to transfer to Medical College in Augusta. Now a practicing doctor. Now a big UGA fan. Doesn't tell people he went to GT for a year.