Is the Ft. Myers Tip-Off still on?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Oregon State plays Duke tomorrow at noon if you want to see Rev’s new team in action against a quality opponent. They were 3-28 last year and ended the year on an 18 game losing streak, so he would’ve had a lot to work on in the off-season.
All I know is Oregon State looked a million times better than GT. They lost to top 5 team by 3 points. Yeah, I’ll take that.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
All I know is Oregon State looked a million times better than GT. They lost to top 5 team by 3 points. Yeah, I’ll take that.
Maybe we should fire Pastner and go after Reveno this off-season. He had some good seasons at Portland, and Portland doesn’t have very good basketball history. He won 20 games twice there, and they only have 3 20-win seasons total in their history.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Just getting around to posting about the Marquette game. Here is my recap:

What I liked:
-Ja'von Franklin's play.
-Bagatskis three at the end.

What I didn't like:
-EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't know what happened to us in Florida (please somebody tell me there was food poisonings or the stomach bug or something) but the shooting was horrible, the defense was horrible, the passing was horrible, just everything. We looked like a different team from the previous week. Please, Pastner, fix whatever happened quickly and get us back on track.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

What I liked:
-Ja'von Franklin's play.

What I didn't like:
-EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't know what happened to us in Florida (please somebody tell me there was food poisonings or the stomach bug or something) but the shooting was horrible, the defense was horrible, the passing was horrible, just everything. We looked like a different team from the previous week. Please, Pastner, fix whatever happened quickly and get us back on track.
Everything goes wrong in Florida these days.

Steverc

Jolly Good Fellow

What I liked:
-Ja'von Franklin's play.

What I didn't like:
Everything looks good when you play weak competition. Utah is an average team. Marquette is a slightly above average team. We are a below average team with below average talent. Everything will be back on track when we play North Alabama, Alabama State, and Florida Tech.