Is the Ft. Myers Tip-Off still on?

Tourneybound20

Georgia Tech Fan
In regards to the offense...I'd imagine we won't see much of Howard tonight,or at least I hope so.They need to play fast,get it and go.That should get Terry more looks and foster a style more conducive to getting our scorers the ball in rhythm and get more good shots up.We will score it tonight...and by game time I'd imagine us being a 8-8.5pt dog...lets get this win!

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
In regards to the offense...I'd imagine we won't see much of Howard tonight,or at least I hope so.They need to play fast,get it and go.That should get Terry more looks and foster a style more conducive to getting our scorers the ball in rhythm and get more good shots up.We will score it tonight...and by game time I'd imagine us being a 8-8.5pt dog...lets get this win!
7 point dog right now. And Utah is a 6 point dog to MS
Lot more pressure on our guards with MQ than Utah
Would be a good win for the good guys

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I think Pastner needs to get Howard back to where he was in ACC play last year if we want to salvage this season. It may be best to trot him out against the North Alabama’s and Northeastern’s to build some confidence but that ACC schedule is coming quickly. He needs to click back in soon.

We will not see Cyril this season if the Clayton State minutes were any indication.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Meka could probably help on defense and rebounding, but he is such a liability on offense that it just about offsets any contribution he might make on the other end. That may be why he is not playing, or it might be injury.
yep, Pastner has a real problem but really you could see this coming from a mile away.Tppmany holes in this dike.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Have to say I feel we're making the same mistake we've made in the past by going tiny instead of making sure we can go with a more traditional line up and I think it'll cost us this year.

But maybe it'll work tonight.
I think we would like to be more traditional but Rodney Howard has been unplayable the first 4 games.

daddee724

Georgia Tech Fan
He is much better than this nonsense is making him look. Not great, but serviceable if used correctly.
I agree w/u he is much better around the basket, but our offense continues to put him away from the basket. I may be wrong, but I don't remember seeing him utilized in any P&R or any side action. Have I said the offense sucks

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Completely outclassed in the first half.

We have absolutely no half court offense.

We help and move/rotate too much on defense, which results in guys constantly being left wide open.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I know it’s early in the year, but it’s early for everyone. This just doesn’t look like a well coached team. Utah and Marquette booth look WAY better coached. What did these guys even practice before the season?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
This team has had the same problems for about a decade. No one can score in bunches and no one can shoot. The FT shooting was horrible, but not something I would expect to be that bad consistently, but the offense hasn’t looked good in a long time. CBB today isn’t played in the 60s. You need shooters in todays game and our guys aren’t hitting shots. Utah is not a good team. I think this will be another long season unfortunately.
Everything’s fine.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Pastner did not have this team ready for prime time. I hope they are better than what they have shown so far. We looked like a division II team against Marquette. I’m not sure if we have second rate talent or second rate coaching or both. How many seasons of this crap do we have to put up with. Deebo and Kelly look like scrubs. What the hell? Our best player, maybe only good player, is a transfer from South Alabama.