Is R** B*** back on Twitter?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yes. Except when we play them, an actual dook fan would not give a thought about GT hoops or CJP.

This is the scumbag in Tucson poorly disguising himself.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Lol! It is Rat!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-100641_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-100641_Twitter.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 109

Deleted member 2897

What a sad and pathetic life that guy leads. He just sits in his dark room in a corner beating his wife, playing with himself, and posting on the internet.

Deleted member 2897

I thought he was still in jail.

I wouldn't be shocked if he is in jail. These days you get cable TV, internet, and everything else. So I guess subtract the beating his wife part LOL, he's probably someone else's wife and gets beat every day.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I thought he was still in jail.
I thought there was a report that he was released? Regardless, didnt CJP have a Cease and Desist order from a judge that prevented him from having contact in any form? I think tagging your victim on Twitter would be enough to have his *** arrested again. I not an attorney though

ramblinwreck12

Georgia Tech Fan
Lol, I absolutely promise I am not him. I'm about the furthest thing from him. I want to see him crawl back into his cave and know that this group can help make that happen.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Wow. I had to go see for myself. If he wants to disguise himself, he’s not very good at it. Talking about what CJP wore when he was at Memphis gave it away. Not many Duke fans would know that, would they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Maybe it's Chris Spatola, who I believe shouldn't have been allowed back on campus for the Louisville game that he called.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is the dumbest logic I’ve ever seen. Pastner beat both of those teams, BC by 20 on their home court. Manning has been dreadful for years.

He acts as if Manning has had NBA talent. Dude is absolutely clueless.