Is O LEARY a cyborg?

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Data logging in games is allowed to assess player safety. Many schools do it and it's really cool. You know the exact mileage people have run in a given game. Tennessee tailback Jaylen Hurd ran 9 miles between warmup and gametime one of their games. That number includes going up and down the sidelines and running into formation etc, but that information is important to someone in a S&C role. If you're only having someone who typically runs 9 miles at gametime run 5 miles, you aren't working him out.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I read about this technology in SI a few months ago. With technology of a school like Tech why do we not use it. I think that JT5 gets to point of needing a break and I would like to see Byerly in for at least one series in each half. We use two BB effectively and they take a beating. So does JT5 plus mentaly he needs to stay sharp.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
IMG_16069666746040.jpeg
this

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
FSU has a former NASA scientist on staff. That device is his baby.
Lol! Just FYI, my son is on staff at Tech doing research for NASA, so I wouldn't doubt that either. [emoji1][emoji106] (It must be his lab partner because he doesn't have a baby[emoji12])

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I read about this technology in SI a few months ago. With technology of a school like Tech why do we not use it. I think that JT5 gets to point of needing a break and I would like to see Byerly in for at least one series in each half. We use two BB effectively and they take a beating. So does JT5 plus mentaly he needs to stay sharp.

Completely agree....and the team needs Byerly game ready and not rusted up.