Is Derrick Moore still at tech?

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
If you listen closely to some of Coach Choice's inspirational clips and you can hear a little bit of Derrick Moore.

slugboy

Staff member
He’s listed as Character Development Coach on RamblinWreck. He was publicly visible last year, and we had videos with him. I don’t know if COVID has affected how he gets a chance to engage or be visible.
It seems like everyone is less visible than they were last year.
Maybe send a note to the AA to ask?

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I saw him on the sideline at the Louisville game, and he tweeted about not being at the Syracuse game. Assume travel party is pared down due to COVID.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure because of his roll with the Falcons and the NFL protocols he has had to step back at Tech temporarily.
What is his role with the Falcons? And why do the Falcons continuously feel the need to try to take talent from Tech?! : (

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
What is his role with the Falcons? And why do the Falcons continuously feel the need to try to take talent from Tech?! : (

He is/was in the same role for them as he is for us. Although I just looked up the Falcons staff and there is no Character Coach listed.

slugboy

Staff member
He is/was in the same role for them as he is for us. Although I just looked up the Falcons staff and there is no Character Coach listed.
He's been a motivational speaker for them, but I'm not sure if the Falcons have an official team chaplain. Moore's role with GT was renamed a few years ago.