Is Collins nasty enough to be a HC ?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Collins definitely loves GT. I think he’s here to stay as long as he can. That’s a much more valuable trait than most on here care to admit.
I agree. Loyalty, and other intangibles cannot be measured. He wants so badly for Tech to do well. Not just for his career, though that is most important, but he has a real attachment to Tech, to Atlanta, and the culture. That said, he needs to start winning more ball games next year. Although, there is no way we can afford to get rid of him. He will have to just do the best he can. Under the circumstances, it is about all we can ask of a coach. God knows, we have had a few in the past who seemed to be mailing it in.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I think I get this "idea" now.

Certain people who hate CGC push this topic until Collin's finally lashes out and starts hitting players on the sidelines. Then we can fire him for cause and not have to pay him the rest of his salary.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Collins definitely loves GT. I think he’s here to stay as long as he can. That’s a much more valuable trait than most on here care to admit.
Bill Curry was a “Tech Man”. And even Bobby Dodd urged him to leave.

“There are rich teams and there are poor teams. Then, there's 50 feet of crap. And then there's us.”

Geoff is an odd duck. But he wants to be here and ... we won 3 more games than the pundits said we would. I still think he’s the guy to transition us away from the TO. As to the rest ... that’s why they write history books.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Bill Curry was a “Tech Man”. And even Bobby Dodd urged him to leave.

“There are rich teams and there are poor teams. Then, there's 50 feet of crap. And then there's us.”

Geoff is an odd duck. But he wants to be here and ... we won 3 more games than the pundits said we would. I still think he’s the guy to transition us away from the TO. As to the rest ... that’s why they write history books.
what pundits would that be?