Is 3 weeks enough? or to much?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I like Sims and think he’s going to be really good before he’s finished but King was one guy I wanted in the portal last year. Kid is an instant game changer.
He was dropping dimes on his receivers the little bit that I saw of his game with Virginia Tech. Miami got more pressure in the second half on Hooker and the Hokies got less on Ryan it appeared to me.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
I agree with those on this thread that want more freshmen to play the rest of the year. If SU wasn't a wake up call, then BC should have been. CU and ND manhandled us in all phases. At least playing more Fr gives us a believable excuse when people ask us why we(still ) suck. We should decline any bowl invitation , if we don't majorly improve. Poor performance all through the year should not be "rewarded" in any way.........IMHO.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
It won't be ready in time and it is currently not a stable product. Must be stored at -96° which few places can accommodate. Requires 2 does at separate dates which few Americans will follow up on. A practical vaccine is still probably 4-6 months away.
The infectious disease drs my wife talks to daily said they won’t take it or when five to their children for at least a year!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The infectious disease drs my wife talks to daily said they won’t take it or when five to their children for at least a year!
Yeah... I don't trust it myself. A vaccine rushed to the market to save the economy? NO THANK YOU. They will end up with some crazy cancer in 5 years.

Deleted member 2897

It won't be ready in time and it is currently not a stable product. Must be stored at -96° which few places can accommodate. Requires 2 does at separate dates which few Americans will follow up on. A practical vaccine is still probably 4-6 months away.

That's why Moderna's announcement was so critically positive. Not only is their efficacy rate higher than Pfizer's (95%), but it doesn't have to be stored at a temperature equal to the surface of Uranus. 👀 Poor Pfizer signed a $2B distribution agreement with the US Government, but its not clear how much (if any) of that money has changed hands yet. They didn't join in on the front side of Project Warp Speed. So Moderna just took their lunch money. And deservedly so.

My wife is a nurse (with 4 engineering degrees LOLOLOL). She said the hospital can't force them to get vaccinated, and she doesn't plan on going first for awhile until more data is out. Their rules are the same as for the Flu - nurses and doctors also don't have to get Flu shots. But if they don't, they're required to wear masks. Well hell, they wear masks anyway.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
That's why Moderna's announcement was so critically positive. Not only is their efficacy rate higher than Pfizer's (95%), but it doesn't have to be stored at a temperature equal to the surface of Uranus. 👀 Poor Pfizer signed a $2B distribution agreement with the US Government, but its not clear how much (if any) of that money has changed hands yet. They didn't join in on the front side of Project Warp Speed. So Moderna just took their lunch money. And deservedly so.

My wife is a nurse (with 4 engineering degrees LOLOLOL). She said the hospital can't force them to get vaccinated, and she doesn't plan on going first for awhile until more data is out. Their rules are the same as for the Flu - nurses and doctors also don't have to get Flu shots. But if they don't, they're required to wear masks. Well hell, they wear masks anyway.
You're wife is lucky. My wife's hospital. The big one inside the perimeter, requires her to take a flu shot. I thought that had to be against some type of civilian rights, but I guess not. She takes it every year at publix to get a free $10 gift card haha.

I'm curious if Moderna will be able to have a shot in single dose form, and what side effects are really at hand that they fail to mention.