Intro Video from Thursday night

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Very cool. Anyone know if they'll do the starting lineup video intros again, or is it supposed to be the vanilla intros all season?

MrsDrJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Very cool. Anyone know if they'll do the starting lineup video intros again, or is it supposed to be the vanilla intros all season?
Yes, they are. We found out tonight that the server housing all the video intro material went down on Tuesday, and the video team was not able to access all of the film they had been preparing. The starting lineup and other intros should be back this week! I was really impressed to learn this intro, which I thought was really well done, was the substitue that had to be put together last minute.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, they are. We found out tonight that the server housing all the video intro material went down on Tuesday, and the video team was not able to access all of the film they had been preparing. The starting lineup and other intros should be back this week! I was really impressed to learn this intro, which I thought was really well done, was the substitue that had to be put together last minute.
Wonderful! Thank you.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
They did, but they were more generic than I think what we'll see this Saturday. Those folks really had a hand tied behind their backs this past Thursday.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, they are. We found out tonight that the server housing all the video intro material went down on Tuesday, and the video team was not able to access all of the film they had been preparing.

The IT Staff need their hands slapped. When the production server went down, the backup server should have been up within hours if not minutes. Someone needs to audit their DR plan.

Oh wait, this is a football message board. Nevermind.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Well for sure we know uga grads didn't hack into the server as they would only be able to hack with a hacksaw. Perhaps Hillary had an e-mail stored there.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck

Wow. I liked the intro but was wondering why there were no player introductions.