Injury update for GT

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@Eric do you know who's been running our scout team with Brady out? Or was I wrong to assume that Brady had been scheduled to run the scout team in the first place?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@Eric do you know who's been running our scout team with Brady out? Or was I wrong to assume that Brady had been scheduled to run the scout team in the first place?

Depends on which week..Martenson has been doing most of the reps depending on what kinda QB we are facing...can't remember who the "dual threat" guy was ..will see if I can find out.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Is Boone considered a dual threat? Didn't look it against Miami. The Ga Southern QB types are the ones that worry me.

No I don't think so, I just remember we had another guy who ran the scout team earlier this year when we faced Ga So.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Look at the bright side. People are actually disappointed Chamberlain won't be playing Saturday. A lot of people didn't want him on the field before the season. He's gotten better and we'll be better for it when he gets back.

I for one was very critical of him all the way through spring. I think he has played much better this year.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Thanks! Chamberlain was first team on it, so thought there would a later one after it was announced he would not play.
Yea I don’t think they would change the depth chart with him being listed as Doubtful. It’s probably just assumed that if he’s out the next man listed (Joe) will be starting.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
They list him a tad over 300. So are you saying he is really 330 or should be 280?

For me he looks like a 300 pounder in frame and build. Maybe he isnt TE lean like griffin, but guys like joe are all over football. I think he will be ok. I will be watching to see though.

sorry, I had the Spring weight of 326 of which he looked every lb then