Injuries

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
A loss is a loss. It's one game.

That said, the injuries we sustained will have an affect on how the rest of our season plays out. We lost all three of our ACC Media Days representatives to injury last night - Jordan Williams, LaMiles Brooks and Sylvain Yondjouen. Said another way, those are three of our best/most important players. The first two didn't play a snap in the second half, though I noticed Jordan put his pads back on in the second half.

I hope our guys heal on a personal level first and foremost. As it relates to future team success, their ability to heal is one of the most significant storylines out of last night with respect to how the rest of our season plays out. Something to monitor going forward.

Having our FCS game in week 2 strikes me as great timing to recoup a little bit before we hit the meat of the schedule.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
A loss is a loss. It's one game.

That said, the injuries we sustained will have an affect on how the rest of our season plays out. We lost all three of our ACC Media Days representatives to injury last night - Jordan Williams, LaMiles Brooks and Sylvain Yondjouen. Said another way, those are three of our best/most important players. The first two didn't play a snap in the second half, though I noticed Jordan put his pads back on in the second half.

I hope our guys heal on a personal level first and foremost. As it relates to future team success, their ability to heal is one of the most significant storylines out of last night with respect to how the rest of our season plays out. Something to monitor going forward.

Having our FCS game in week 2 strikes me as great timing to recoup a little bit before we hit the meat of the schedule.
Add in Powell-Lee and Sims as well. If they are serious injuries we are really hurting!

alagold

Helluva Engineer
What about Douse?did he play-did not register a tackle at all I believe. The DEF without Brooks,Sims ,Sylvain and Douse is not much of a DEF. BIG problem.