Injuries from FSU game

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
I sure hope it is not Mason. It isn't just getting rushing yards...it is getting the hard yards and yards after contact. He actually ranked 5th in that category last year when we had a very mediocre offense.

Yards after contact/Rush (P5 vs P5, min 100 carries): 1. Travis Etienne, 4.93 2. Journey Brown, 4.34 3. Zack Moss, 4.2 4. Javonte Williams, 3.99 5. Jordan Mason, 3.69 6. Jonathan Taylor, 3.68

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Here's my list of level 5 guys:
QB - Sims
RB - Mason/Gibbs
OL - not sure we have a "5". Quinney/Williams definitely would be a massive blow
WR - same as above. Camp?
DL - Clayton
LB - ?
DB - Swilling, Riq, JT
Anyone on either line would be a "5" simply because there is little behind them. This team simply cannot afford a rash of injuries to pretty much any position group outside of defensive backs and running backs.

Supersize do yourself a favor and just don't toss the red meat to the wolves, they will hound you to death. That said, could you tell us what position group? See? I can't stand it myself.
I only know what I was told by two other posters on these blogs who heard it from what they claim are reputable sources. So I will respectfully defer to them to provide any further information.

Deleted member 2897

FSU’s ego continues to be injured. They had a 3rd player this week quit the team today.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
It's too bad for those young men. I'll never root for FSU, but I hate to see kid's dreams dashed because they made a bad choice being sold a lie.