In your opinion, what are the top five games ever played at BDS/Grant/Hyundai Field?

Darthdad

Georgia Tech Fan
Some of these have already been posted. It's difficult to disagree with them.

1) 1962 Georgia Tech 7 Alabama 6
2) 1916 Georgia Tech 222 Cumberland 0
3) 1928 Georgia Tech 20 UGA 6
4) 1990 Georgia Tech 21 Clemson 19
5) 1999 Georgia Tech 51 UGA 48 (OT)

Update of #1 Alabama
Highest scoring game in college football history
Beat UGA on the way to national championship
Beat Clemson on the way to national championship (I attended this game and was very nervous on Clemson's FG attempt)
First OT game in Clean Old Fashioned Hate

Jimd99

Georgia Tech Fan
This one saved our season and National Championship.
Nov 15, 1952 vs. Alabama. I believe this may have been the first nationally televised college (regular season?) football game. Alabama was ahead 3-0 in the second half, first down on our 5 yard line and an opportunity to basically put the game away. Jackie Rudolph, all of 160 lbs, saved the game on fourth down:The $125,000 Tackle (November 15, 1952)
Georgia Tech 7, No. 12 Alabama 3. In the most exciting game, at that time, in Tech annals, Jackie Rudolph’s “$125,000 tackle” of Bobby Marlow helped preserve the victory, earned Tech a Sugar Bowl bid (and the $125,000 payout) but also preserved the Jackets’ 12-0 season and the Institute’s third national title.
Dean Griffin (Dean of Students) had a blown up picture of Rudolph's tackle (turning Marlow upside down on about the 2 yard line) that spanned an entire wall of his office.
Jackie Rudolph was my 9th grade algebra teacher, he was just as tough in the classroom😁