In This Thread: I am the enemy

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I was in Calgary and saw a game of their cfl team. Their mascot was a rider on a beautiful white horse. At half time mascot would gallop the full length of the field. It was really impressive until after his first run the horse passed out in the far endzone .
It delayed the game as they had to get the horse into a horse ambulance. Canadian s plan ahead!
Horse recovered.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I was in Calgary and saw a game of their cfl team. Their mascot was a rider on a beautiful white horse. At half time mascot would gallop the full length of the field. It was really impressive until after his first run the horse passed out in the far endzone .
It delayed the game as they had to get the horse into a horse ambulance. Canadian s plan ahead!
Horse recovered.

Gotta love the Canadans. What? Hey, it's not 'Canadia'.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
My friends and I desecrated your beautiful campus when we visited on a rainy night back in '97. That was the night Joe Ham grew up. Ah, Charlottesville. Where all is bright n' gay. Can I hold your hand, @ilovetheoption, and give a shout for dear, old Paul Johnson?

Let's hope Kirvonte can do more of this:

Also, if any of you took part in cussing out Kirvonte, I sincerely hope someone trucks you like that you lowlife loser.