Imagine if...

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
On serious note. I just pray to the football gods that our defense is not as bad as they looked. I keep hoping that is was youthful inexperience and that they will learn. But it sure does not look good.

Gojackets55

Banned
On serious note. I just pray to the football gods that our defense is not as bad as they looked. I keep hoping that is was youthful inexperience and that they will learn. But it sure does not look good.
We need to blitz every play. I really don't care about giving up the big play, I just don't want teams running it or throwing out routes for 7 yards a pop

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I'll take roof over groh any day. I think it's just our weak D-Line play

And weak safety play....tad too slow, out of position., bad angles, poor tackling, poor coverage. However late in the game I saw some good effort and playmaking by Golden on more than one play. I believe our D safety scheme is beyond their athletic ability.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Tyler Marcordes played terrible!!!! He kept getting blown off the ball and couldn't make any plays. Finally towards the end of the game they took him out and put McNair in. Even a person at the game who doesn't know much about football said "#35 is not very good" Go watch the game again and watch Marcordes........ Hopefully it is just a one game funk.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
We need to blitz every play. I really don't care about giving up the big play, I just don't want teams running it or throwing out routes for 7 yards a pop
This^^^^ It makes me sick to watch this. Its like the coaches dont see what we see. We havent been able to cover pass routes in years and years. Hell I cant remember the last time honestly. We very seldom blitz, and when we do, its usually a half-hearted afterthought attempt at it. I dont think we need to blitz EVERY play... But atleast enough to put some fear into the QB. Im just glad were not playing option teams anymore. Maybe well get better once we can focus on similar type offenses week to week. Weve gone.back and.forth so far this year.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We lost 5 guys that went on to NFL (3 who were drafted, and 4 who are currently on a roster or practice squad). That's a LOT of talent on the defensive side to lose. Then you try to plug young players, and your two safeties missed most or all of 2013 season? Not seeing how anyone thought our defense would be better this year.

thwgjacket

Imagine if ugaG lost Gurley, I will never hope for a player to be injured but maybe a slight hamstring pull would be nice.