Imagine Getting Dogwalked by a........

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
So last year somebody said gives a wr a shot at RB. He balls out because he is fast. Now he has muscled up and still is fast.

So this year somebody gives a sophmore walk on small BUT very fast rb a shot. 27 is thru hole thats opening much then fights for yards AFTER HE HAS YARDS. He is like Dontae.

I was worried about rb depth.
No longer!
FAST maybe a pattern.
So more on that.. Not sure if the people here know this, but Jamal was extremely close to getting cut in Key's first year. Some of the guys on the staff basically protested for Key to keep Jamal on the team. From what I was told they were literally jumping up and down and standing on tables to make their point. They knew he ran the ball some at Grayson and luckily for us and Haynes, it worked out.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So more on that.. Not sure if the people here know this, but Jamal was extremely close to getting cut in Key's first year. Some of the guys on the staff basically protested for Key to keep Jamal on the team. From what I was told they were literally jumping up and down and standing on tables to make their point. They knew he ran the ball some at Grayson and luckily for us and Haynes, it worked out.E]

Just heard Key interview on ACCN . He described the way the light went off for Alexander - had been bouncing outside, but then on one play he cut up field. He was a,different runner after that. Iirc Chad A has a very fast 100yd time.

Also , iirc , early last year there was,a bit owf dancing before the cut by Jamal.

Boyi hope we find a bigger back that can run the slant for good yards like dontae.[