I'm starting to hate FSU fans.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
STARTING!? You're STARTING to hate FSU fans!!??

I mean it took you long enough. I've hated them for - what is it now? - 30 years. The biggest collection of poor sports south of UNC is how I've always read them. I truly, truly hope the Jackets whip them in Ireland.
as a guy who's 2nd fav team is UNC.... welllll I kinda understand it some of our basketball fans are spoiled brats.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Don't forget how much of the entire commentary from pregame onward will focus on FSU and what they have to do this year. And how everything happened last year. And what their new QB needs to do. And what his history was. And how good their kicker is. And how good their punter is. And...

(Oh, and they're playing Georgia Tech.)
That'll be from college gameday up until pregame. During the game it usually is even. Sean McDougnaugh will prob be calling our game. He did a good job when we played Georgia.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Clemson is no better. They have amended their complaint to ask for money damages against the ACC.

Clemson is in small state that splits its fan base with an SEC team. Now that other schools can pay players like Dabo has since he got there, they will slide. You can already see their recruiting rankings falling,they lose players to the portal, and Dabo is too stubborn to use it.

The point being that Clemson is on the decline. Where is this arrogance of being too good for the ACC coming from? They will likely be a top 25 team going forward, but the glory days of being a top 5 team are likely gone. With it, their TV ratings. Why would the SEC or B1G want them, yet they act like they are so much more important than the rest of the conference.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
That'll be from college gameday up until pregame. During the game it usually is even. Sean McDougnaugh will prob be calling our game. He did a good job when we played Georgia.
We do have the Irish punter. That’ll at least force College Gameday to have one special-interest puff piece dedicated to us.