I'm starting to hate FSU fans.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
for doing what? his job. he's an analyst, his job is to say his opinion.

For lobbying for an undefeated acc team to be left out in favor of one loss teams from a conference, or about to join a conference, that his employer has significant interest in. Then trying to spin it like it should be because of a quarterback that got hurt after he started pushing for it to happen. It was was throwing out any pretense of impartiality and had it been us instead of FSU people here would have been rightfully furious at him. He isn't some random internet personality or a one off guest picker.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
For lobbying for an undefeated acc team to be left out in favor of one loss teams from a conference, or about to join a conference, that his employer has significant interest in. Then trying to spin it like it should be because of a quarterback that got hurt after he started pushing for it to happen. It was was throwing out any pretense of impartiality and had it been us instead of FSU people here would have been rightfully furious at him. He isn't some random internet personality or a one off guest picker.

I'd agree that he took it pretty far. Then, he tried to spin it and backtrack to their fanbase.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I hope the FSU fanboys get their wish and ESPN brokers a backroom deal worth ***billions***to shuffle them to the SEC.
When I move in to my nice new house, I’d prefer not to take the annoying neighbor with me. :D
Would be fun to watch them gloat for a minute and then realize what happened.
This all day, I want FSU, UNC, UVA, and Clem and anyone else who wants in the SEC so bad to have all their dreams come true…..and then be cannon fodder forever. I especially want UNC to find out how bad it sucks not owning the conference and getting to play against the refs all the time.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
He’s just a media guy expressing his opinions, he doesn’t deserve hate for that and he’s certainly not to blame for FSU not making the playoffs.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
I can't believe the way the FSU fanbase sees this upcoming year and the trajectory of their program. They had a nice year in 2022 and followed it up with their magical run last year. However, FSU didn't achieve this success by recruiting ( 8 ) five star offensive and defensive lineman year after year like one team we know. They had 12 players invited to the combine off last year's team. There are holes across their current roster which Coach Norvell is trying to fill through the portal, however Miami is getting the cream of the crop of these players. To rely so heavily on the portal isn't a recipe for sustained success. Coach Norvell knows that their recruiting has to improve. Ironically, I hear some concern from the FSU media about next year on many fronts. Red flags everywhere. Tech has a great opportunity soon to expose all of this in Dublin. I'd bet the farm on it.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
If Herbstreit/ESPN are in bed with the SEC because of their media deal why didn’t they lobby for FSU (because of their big ACC investment) over a Big-10-bound PAC team on the coast nobody in CFB cares about?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I'm right there with you on this one, lv20.

Yeah, it scares me too that we're on the same side for once.

:nailbiting:

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
This all day, I want FSU, UNC, UVA, and Clem and anyone else who wants in the SEC so bad to have all their dreams come true…..and then be cannon fodder forever. I especially want UNC to find out how bad it sucks not owning the conference and getting to play against the refs all the time.
some of y’all know this but UNC is my 2nd fav team and if UNC goes to the SEC UNC football will never be the same. They’d be 6 wins at best.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Well he was lowkey right. I don’t care how many opt outs you have if you lose by SIXTY in any football game to a team that bama BEAT it’s a good sign the committee got it right.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
And not getting a most favored schedule every year.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
at first I felt bad for them after the playoff snub. but after uga destroyed them and how they STILL aren't over it and are coming up with conspiracy theories with kirk herbstreit pisses me off. he had nothing to do with the committee's decision. move on. season's been over for three months.

On twitter they keep threatening and harassing Kirk. I've never loved Kirk but I never hated him either. I'm indifferent about him. He does his job and seems like a quality human. I feel terrible for him bc FSU fans just don't let it go.

I hope we humble these hillbillies real quick in Ireland.
What took you so long? I’ve hated their fans since 1992.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
Glad you’re here! 1992-1995 was terrible, and a lot like the Collin’s years. I’m hoping Key will be like George O’Leary. Either way, it feels similar to that 1996 vibe right now.
Thinking about it, that ‘92 FSU game was basically the start downward, and the re-emergence was beating a ranked Maryland team at home in 1995, I think.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Well he was lowkey right. I don’t care how many opt outs you have if you lose by SIXTY in any football game to a team that bama BEAT it’s a good sign the committee got it right.
That team quit after being left out of the playoff as an undefeated power conference champ. They just quit, some literally. It speaks more to the heart of that team than the quality of their play. UGAg, OTOH, was all about showing the world they should have been included. Two programs in two totally different places right now.