I'm just going to leave this here.......

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Two of those 1st 3 games will likely be against good defenses. I'd really like to not play Georgia Southern anymore. But yes...a much more friendly schedule.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Who am I missing on the schedule? VT, UM, UNC, Duke, Clemson, UVA, Pitt. There seems to be one more TBA spot. I assume BC is the extra cross over.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I thought there was an error in the schedule with all the TBAs. I assume one of those is a bye week. It has been a long day.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I thought there was an error in the schedule with all the TBAs. I assume one of those is a bye week. It has been a long day.
Yea for some reason the ACC continues to suck at getting scheduling done in a timely manner. All the other P5 conferences have there's set for 2016.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
If you look at the bottom of the screen at the website I provided then you will see the ACC games we will play.

The other missing ones are most likely bye weeks.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
We beat one of the top 10, FSU. We gave away the game against another, UNC. Had a shot at a third with a couple of less mistakes, ND. We managed to play just below the level of competition for most of the year. Sort of like a streak of second best hands in a Poker Game.