I'm bored... let's predict the UNIFORMS for the upcoming season.

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
because why not. I'm a sports logo/uniform geek AND a diehard Tech fan. Here's what combos I can see us rocking in the 2023 season. Once promotions and other details are announced I'll probably redo this closer to the season. ANYWAY let's get started!

LOUISVILLE- G/N/W
We've always rocked navy in the games in the benz. But because Key is a more traditional guy than Collins, I think this will be the game we finally wear the early 90's combo. Would look great under the lights.

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE- G/W/G
Would make sense for us to go traditional for the home opener. I like SCSU's burgandy color anyway so let's let them wear it.

at OLE MISS- G/W/W
On the road, I expect us to rock a semi-traditional combo. Breaking out the white pants without straying too far from tradition. This game is likely nationally televised. So mixing it up without going too crazy isn't a bad idea.

at WAKE FOREST- W/W/G
Wake usually wears black helmets at home, and I think our white lids would contrast well with that.

BOWLING GREEN- G/W/G
I predict Key makes G/W/G our main home set.

at MIAMI- ALL WHITE
It's Miami, it's gonna be hot and muggy. We need to use our road colors to our advantage. Same reason we did all white at UCF last year.

BOSTON COLLEGE- W/G/W
This is likely our homecoming game, and this would be carrying off of the success of last year's Duke game.

NORTH CAROLINA- G/W/G
...or at least white tops. UNC's colors are amazing. Let them wear light blue PLEASE.

at VIRGINIA- G/W/G

at CLEMSON- W/W/N
Call me superstitious. This is the combo we wore at UNC last year. This game is another November road game, vs what is likely a ranked opponent.

SYRACUSE- G/W/G

MUTTS- G/W/W
Because we wore this set in '08, '14, and '16 when we played them.

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
WGW - Homecoming
GNW - One Special Game. (Maybe UNC, not Louisville at MBS. National game Tech should wear GWG)
GWG - All other Games

WWW or GWW - One Game maybe

GWG should always be our identity. It was for a long time and if we want a national brand then we need to stick with something that everyone can recognized us with. When you change all the time its hard to solidify a brand. I hate saying brand this much.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hey what do you know; another look at me moment. Just saying.
Eh, let the guy have fun. We ain't gotta click through.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow
Eh, let the guy have fun. We ain't gotta click through.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky
Yes this particular episode of the selfie show is harmless; it's the ones that ask who is going to be the next basketball coach that don't do the players any good. We should support the players not put more pressure on them.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
because why not. I'm a sports logo/uniform geek AND a diehard Tech fan. Here's what combos I can see us rocking in the 2023 season. Once promotions and other details are announced I'll probably redo this closer to the season. ANYWAY let's get started!

LOUISVILLE- G/N/W
We've always rocked navy in the games in the benz. But because Key is a more traditional guy than Collins, I think this will be the game we finally wear the early 90's combo. Would look great under the lights.

Would make sense for us to go traditional for the home opener. I like SCSU's burgandy color anyway so let's let them wear it.

at OLE MISS- G/W/W
On the road, I expect us to rock a semi-traditional combo. Breaking out the white pants without straying too far from tradition. This game is likely nationally televised. So mixing it up without going too crazy isn't a bad idea.

at WAKE FOREST- W/W/G
Wake usually wears black helmets at home, and I think our white lids would contrast well with that.

BOWLING GREEN- G/W/G

at MIAMI- ALL WHITE
It's Miami, it's gonna be hot and muggy. We need to use our road colors to our advantage. Same reason we did all white at UCF last year.

BOSTON COLLEGE- W/G/W
This is likely our homecoming game, and this would be carrying off of the success of last year's Duke game.

NORTH CAROLINA- G/W/G
...or at least white tops. UNC's colors are amazing. Let them wear light blue PLEASE.

at VIRGINIA- G/W/G

at CLEMSON- W/W/N
Call me superstitious. This is the combo we wore at UNC last year. This game is another November road game, vs what is likely a ranked opponent.

SYRACUSE- G/W/G

MUTTS- G/W/W
12 Games w 3 each color options and you pick only 1 NAVY. 1 Navy of 36. I am with ya, brother

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer

LOUISVILLE- G/N/W

at OLE MISS- G/W/W

at WAKE FOREST- W/W/G

BOWLING GREEN- G/W/G

at MIAMI- ALL WHITE

BOSTON COLLEGE- W/G/W

NORTH CAROLINA- G/W/G

at VIRGINIA- G/W/G

at CLEMSON- W/W/N

SYRACUSE- G/W/G

MUTTS- G/W/W
You have entirely too much time on your hands…LOL!