Ignore button

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
only on a tech forum could we have all this positive hype and coverage all the sudden(which many of us whined about no coverage in past) and a few have to harp on something key may or may not have said years ago. I am happy for the ignore button! Since nobody anywhere else is discussing this, I wonder if these few harping have reminded the people we recruit against about this RUMOR...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Awesome job creating a thread to move all of the “Key” rumor discussion to. The thread title isn’t very helpful however. Might I suggest a change to “Key rumor and should he address it or not?” for the title now.

Then again you probably aren’t even able to see this reply....oh my. :cigar:

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
They are only rumors no need to address rumors no one has proved if anything is true. People need to get over rumors if you can't prove it , just because it was on a football message board does not make it true. IMO it's a waste of time

Trump colluded. Only a rumor...move along.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the majority would agree that you need to take your sactimonious @#$& somewhere else.
He is not going to run away and hide or change his opinion because someone is exasperated with him or curses at him. If you want to end it, don't respond. I am more amused by all the back and forth myself, and I don't care what Key allegedly said 10 years ago.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
@Whiskey_Clear is a good dude on here. I disagree with him on his opinion on Key, but we need more fans like him at games.

I agree. Great fan. If we had 50,000 @Whiskey_Clear at BDS on game day we couldn’t lose because the other team wouldn’t be able to hear themselves think. Dude should put on a cheering clinic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He's ruining almost every thread on here

GOLD, WHISKEY, ANIMAL, CHEESE - can like this.
If Day 1 t stan has this Support and Staff with COACH AS OC, we are acc champ game 3 of next 4 years. Then coach annoints the next oc and remains as consultant as we beat Ala for national championship

Deleted member 2897

Key will now use his inside Alabama knowledge to recruit against them. It’s life. We need to grow up and move on.