IF Pastner is fired, who would be a good hire to replace him?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Well let's hope the AD doesn't mess up this graphing search like the last one. Unfortunately I don't have any confidence.

GetYourBuzzOn

Georgia Tech Fan
Well let's hope the AD doesn't mess up this graphing search like the last one. Unfortunately I don't have any confidence.
My personal hot take- Batt knew he was going to have to hire a men's bball coach and that played into the financial considerations of what we were working with for football. He was on the AD's executive team when Bama hired Oats, so let's hope that he gained something from that experience. At the time the Oats hire seemed like it came out of left field, but so far it's been a home run.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Time to renew the grift, baybee ...

Kg's list is available for the low-low price of $18.99. We take all major cards....

Dennis Gates - eh, stranger things have happened
Richie Riley
Austin Clauch
Kim English
Grant McCasland
Jordan Mincy

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I would love Andy Enfield - could we get him? he has a better job?
Chris Mack seems legit, probably a good but not sexy hire.
Brad Underwood - would he be interested? he had a better job?
Dennis Gates? would he leave for Tech job? he might leave for FSU

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I would love Andy Enfield - could we get him? he has a better job?
Chris Mack seems legit, probably a good but not sexy hire.
Brad Underwood - would he be interested? he had a better job?
Dennis Gates? would he leave for Tech job? he might leave for FSU
Enfield has lost some luster for me, plus he just signed an extension that was very much in his favor. His buyout is likely very large. Doubt his trophy wife wants to leave LA for Atlanta either.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Guys like Kelsey and Hunter will always be around to hire…different names, different years, but similar hires. If you want to make an instant impact call Pitino. GT has an attitude of being high and mighty so doubt it will happen though.