Ibrahim Souare, redshirt?

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
He hasn’t played one second of game time this year - did I miss that he was red shirted? Select video clips are at face value, but looking at his HS reel, seems like he would have at least got some looks here/there. Especially for consideration for next season.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
He hasn’t played one second of game time this year - did I miss that he was red shirted? Select video clips are at face value, but looking at his HS reel, seems like he would have at least got some looks here/there. Especially for consideration for next season.

I mean seemed pointless to burn a year when at this point he seems about the same as Douwana.

alagold

Helluva Engineer

Put him at top of a 1-2-2 zone. hmm

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
In the midweek press conference CDS was asked about the redshirts (Terry and Souare). He said a few comments that implied both would be with the team next year. Of course things can change.