I would like to apologize for my earlier thread.

JacketFan137

Banned
your heart was in the right place at least. we all know collins sucks and we all have known for a long time. it gets old seeing the same handful of users constantly bagging on collins and tech football since they have been nonstop. even all offseason when nothing could be changed one way or the other.

don’t feel bad my man

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
It is very cringe. I tried being positive because it’s in my nature, but it ended up looking like I was dickriding Collins.

Moral of the story, go jackets, Collins needs to go, and hopefully we can beat UCF next week. 🐝
No harm , no foul. We all appreciate the positivity. I think it a lot of people are just frustrated because similar items were posted last week when we didn't look really good either.

Don't apologize for contributing to the site though! The internet can be a cruel place

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
You are a stronger fan than most of us, for trying to see some light in a dark tunnel. Just remember how “light at the end of the tunnel” always works out for Wile E. Coyote. ;)

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
You are a stronger fan than most of us, for trying to see some light in a dark tunnel. Just remember how “light at the end of the tunnel” always works out for Wile E. Coyote. ;)
I mean I expect winning just like y’all. I’m young, but I was alive for the orange bowls in 09 and 14. I know what tech football is and means to all of you. HIESMAN and DODD are definitely rolling in their graves right now.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s just fans being fans … but at the end of the day I hope we can at least be civil to each other as GT fans.

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I've been called a 'Pollyanna ' . I left at the end of the 3rd quarter, and threw up in my mouth. GC had his chance and failed.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Don't apologize. This place has gone to hell and driven away most of the poster who used to actually contributed most of the value.

JacketFan137

Banned
Don't apologize. This place has gone to hell and driven away most of the poster who used to actually contributed most of the value.
mods let it get a little out of hand allowing some of the hyper negative posts a little too much leeway under the guise of discussion. every poster that says that we sucks thinks they’re the ones who are enlightened and gods gift to football that truly see the game differently