"I will be elated if GT tries to beat us throwing- elated"

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
As much as I would love to think that we are going to put it all together against VT, I still have very serious doubts
about it happening for several reasons. I hope I am wrong ! Looking back in years past , VT always seems to lay an egg early in the season. You can't really count Ohio state as a normal game. They had months to prepare, and OSU had their QB get hurt. They may have overlooked VT , too. VT will be plenty ready for us. Beamer knows it's a conference game that will set them up real well for the rest of the year. Also, Bud Foster has shown he knows a thing or two about stopping our offense. Unless we can get pressure from our D line, their QB and receivers will wear us out. Always count on Beamer to have a trick or two on special teams, too. All this is not to say we can't win, just that it's going to take better than we have shown so far.
I WAS WRONG !!!!! I AM SO GLAD !!!!!

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
We have terrible blocking schemes, to get adequate protection we end up running one or two receiver routes. We were completely ineffective passing for the first 55 minutes of the game and got bailed out by poor db play by vt. That being said, smelter and jt got it done when it mattered.

Declinometer

Banned
We have terrible blocking schemes, to get adequate protection we end up running one or two receiver routes. We were completely ineffective passing for the first 55 minutes of the game and got bailed out by poor db play by vt. That being said, smelter and jt got it done when it mattered.
One day I hope you understand our offensive scheme!