1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

I rarely, if ever, agree with Bobby Knight

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by OldJacketFan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

2. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

About rape?

3. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

I hope that's tic ;)

IMO one and done has about destroyed the collegiate game. Go back to Tech NCAA championship game against UConn and look at the number of upperclassmen on both rosters. The decline in the overall quality of the collegiate game has directly impacted the quality of the pro game to the point where I rarely will take the time to watch a basketball game now. Dunks and 3 pointers, that's not the game I used to love.

4. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Clearly he has run the long troll. Ironically suggesting that the ncaa has just relaxed and enjoyed it.

5. collegeballfan

collegeballfan Helluva Engineer

Rupp's Runts - 4 seniors and 1 soph. No more, never again.

6. Rodney Kent

Rodney Kent Ramblin' Wreck

The only problem I saw with Bobby Knight was his mental emotional status. He could not control his own temper.

7. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

and went out of business running a furniture store too, where you buy a piece of furniture, and he would throw in a chair. :)

8. GTRX7

GTRX7 Helluva Engineer

9. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

He was definitely confused. On a side note, that play was interesting because the shot clock didn't show partial seconds, and it was unclear whether it was rounding or just not showing the first decimal. I can't remember if the "30" stayed up for a second or immediately clicked to 29. It's possible that the shot clock would go to "0" when it was "0.9" meaning that it had a second left, and the shot was on time. I don't know, but it's interesting.

10. Rodney Kent

Rodney Kent Ramblin' Wreck

Stinger90: Good One!