I need a bball shirt

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Design Draft #1.. hah ok my art skills are terrible, and I did it on my iPhone with a free web app.. going to reach out to the Section103 team to suggest they make an actual shirt, with an actual design and agree would love to see it flow some NIL funds.

Attachments

• 1705511386955.jpeg
    1705511386955.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 38

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I connected with the team at Section103. Sounds like they don’t have an appetite for making one for now - though may revisit later.

I am checking with a few of the NIL collectives I’m aware of to see if they have interest in doing this professionally and to flow [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅100)̲̅$̲̅] back to Nait. If not, I’ll probably get a freelance graphic artist to help me make a usable logo and then get a one off done from a custom tshirt place online.

Will update this thread if I can find a professional process to make this into a fundraiser for Nait and if not will let people know how to get one at cost if I ever get it done.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
1705551845268.png

Ok maybe getting closer to what I was thinking. I’d like to get it done with a monotone sketch style like the below but with more detail on the head and the jackets logos/numbers in the uniform:

1705552037243.png