I missed this? Hunt status?

Aanderson1839

Georgia Tech Fan
I get people being upset that he did something to get suspended from the team. But I don't get the shock and disdain towards his game play and on field contributions. He worked his but off to get back on the team and has been on our DT two deep all season. He got over hyped, which happens all the time b/c we are fans.

I hate that he got suspended but will not let that erase the fact he worked so hard to get back onto the team and (hopefully) get a degree from GT.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I doubt this far into the (completely wasted) season we would pull a redshirt off a kid unless we literally had nobody else to fill that spot. If we were in the hunt for the ACC title it might be worth considering, but with the way this season has gone there would be no point. Much more likely that a walk on gets minutes or we go to more 3 down linemen looks.

I suspect if its a few play emergency we will see Stargel rather than burn a RS. Stargel played some DT early in the year and he is ahead of the walk-ons. Another long term injury likely to burn a RS.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I get people being upset that he did something to get suspended from the team. But I don't get the shock and disdain towards his game play and on field contributions. He worked his but off to get back on the team and has been on our DT two deep all season. He got over hyped, which happens all the time b/c we are fans.

I hate that he got suspended but will not let that erase the fact he worked so hard to get back onto the team and (hopefully) get a degree from GT.

Don't think he was ever "off the team", just suspended from being able to play.
1st time due to academics.
2nd time ??? But something bad enough to warrant suspension.