I miss GTBob.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
While I'm not a CGC hater, I'm certainly not an apologist, either. I think no GT fan would say that the past few years have been fun to watch. Start with back to back to back 3-win seasons...add in Covid, inflation, crummy international events...and sometimes you just want to watch a good GT game where we beat someone we had no business beating.

While most of us expected GTBob's channel to potentially get the boot at some point, I find it an utterly cruel twist of fate that the content powers-that-be decided to yank the channel just before Covid, amidst the current dry spell in GT football. Hoping that we start making steps to turn that around this year.

I've spent the past few days demoing the first floor of my house for the first of 2 major renovations, and am thankful that I have YouTube TV on an iPad in the background (and have recorded a ton of historical GT games over the past few years - thanks unlimited DVR). But man, I miss that YouTube channel at times like these. Just thought I'd call it out as a bright spot in the past 15 years as a GT fan, for which I never really had a good avenue to say 'thanks'. It was a damn good thing, and I'm glad it lasted for as long as it did.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Loved the simple quick presentation.

He called the basic play - jet , veer, etc. And then bam he ran the play .

Would have paid money if he called the line blocking.