I made a "documentary" on Tech's absurdly volatile 2023 season. It's a bit bloated, but I hope y'all like it!

crayfish895

Georgia Tech Fan
My Video:

This is my first post on here, so sorry that this looks like a shameless promotion lol. I'm an occasion lurker on this site and thought y'all might appreciate the work I put into this video about Georgia Tech football.

Also, I dont want to steal ramble1885's thunder too much. He has a series on the 2014 season coming out soon, and you can find his trailer for it here:

Go Jackets!

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
My Video:

This is my first post on here, so sorry that this looks like a shameless promotion lol. I'm an occasion lurker on this site and thought y'all might appreciate the work I put into this video about Georgia Tech football.

Also, I dont want to steal ramble1885's thunder too much. He has a series on the 2014 season coming out soon, and you can find his trailer for it here:

Go Jackets!

Good job. That's a full length feature film. Nice to revisit the season and all the ups and downs. Love the by the numbers stuff you put together.

crayfish895

Georgia Tech Fan
Good job. That's a full length feature film. Nice to revisit the season and all the ups and downs. Love the by the numbers stuff you put together.
I've watched all the way until the georgia game. It's been excellent and a good way to kill 2+ hours of the off-season. Love the detail. I think we are in store for good times ahead.

Looking forward to finishing it. Do more!
Really enjoyed, thanks!
Excellent content. Looking forward to more in 2024 and to Ramble's next week
I'm really glad y'all liked it! It was a ton of work, so I'm thankful its been enjoyed by some fans. Here's to hoping the 2024 season is deserving of a part 2 :)

alagold

Helluva Engineer
What a labor of love.It gave me a chance to see games I had missed.What jumped out at me again is --how capable the offense was, how poor the def was at times ,how much better the FG kicking was , how erratic our team was at times but overall the improvement in the passion and attitude.
Could have missed the Collins nightmare but ---THANKS SO MUCH.