I love the Yellow Jackets

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
The most physical team in the nation,., OUTPLAYED EVERYONE & gratz to the winners

F$U defense was making some really hard hits on our guys in the 1st half. I thought this was because they were frustrated that we were doing what we do and they couldn't stop it. There was the commentary from Brooks on the sideline who told the F$U defense to "stop trying to hit so hard and just wrap your man up." Then it the 2nd half it was GT who turned up the intensity. There were a lot of missed opportunities for tackles for loss by the GT defense, (or F$U players make athletic jukes) but we held them to 3 FG, so can't ask for much more than that.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I went to this game knowing we had beat UGAg and now rule the state of Georgia so I was going to enjoy watching our team play, no matter the outcome. The game was not a blow-out like others were yesterday and, even though we lost, we played hard and had a solid showing on prime time television. Several FSU fans at our hotel made a point of saying how impressed they were with our team & expect to see us getting better each year.
I was not able to make any home game this year because my ankle surgery but was glad that I was able to make it to Charlotte. I am so proud of our guys, coaches, staff, and fans. I LOVE OUR TEAM!