Hypothetical ?. If MJ is starter and Jay Jones

Techster

Helluva Engineer
So you base you assessment on one game where he had not practiced all week and didn't even play? You do know guys have off games right? also best ball means best ball. Go ask any teenage to young 20 year old what that means. It means , arm strength, tight spiral, accuracy etc (everything about throwing). also one of his fumbles was not from him dancing, not sure about the second. I don't think it's fair to say anything about any of the QB's that we had not seen until the spring game. JT if you remember had some games where he threw the ball pretty bad, yet we know he's a good passer, so a game like that would not have been a good indicator of the type of passer he was. You are basing your assessment off one game. I'm basing my assessment off of CPJ saying that's not normally for how he played in the spring, should we not believe what CPJ is saying? Like I said I think some aren't giving him credit for his throwing ability because of such a small sample size that means nothing really. I'm not saying he is the best passer, I'm just saying we can't say he's not a good passer from one game. I've watched enough football to understand 1 game doesn't define a player and what he is capable of. I also don't agree that TQ looked good passing in the spring game, but I do see that he ran the running plays pretty effectively.

Not gonna get in a senseless argument about this. You see it your way and have your opinions, and I see it differently.

The players will settle it on the field.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Not gonna get in a senseless argument about this. You see it your way and have your opinions, and I see it differently.

The players will settle it on the field.
That's one thing we can agree on lol. Just make sure when I'm right to acknowledge it ;) kidding of course.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Thats debatable, he looked really good, and very shifty/quick as a true freshman there. His time spent as a qb in our system will serve to make him a better A-back.

Totally agree, I think TQ would be a stud and one our top 2-3 Abacks this year if he gets moved