Huge Game Coming Up

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Football season is way to short to dwell on the losses. I'm looking forward to watching the jackets take the field (but I am NOT looking forward to the 9:30 pst kickoff time!!).

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Football season is way to short to dwell on the losses. I'm looking forward to watching the jackets take the field (but I am NOT looking forward to the 9:30 pst kickoff time!!).

And the 1st beer at 9:45 PST :D I remember that SO well when I lived in SoCal and TBS had the SEC game of the week at 9:00 a.m. PST!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Whiskey and coffee at 9:15 and a 9:45 beer sounds like a pleasant way to start a Saturday.

The first weekend after I moved there and had football at 9, I sat down and halfway through the 1st quarter I thought, it's time for beer. Then I looked at my watch ;) I used to drive my wife a bit batty, 1st game at 9 a.m. last game from Hawaii at 12 a.m., 18 straight hours of college football, if I stayed up till that last game was over!

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Sad that the Tech season and drinking are linked together so tightly this yr. (I actually learned my lesson in 1968 in debacle vs Navy in the rain when I almost fell out of the upper deck. ) Tech football does that to people.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Sad that the Tech season and drinking are linked together so tightly this yr. (I actually learned my lesson in 1968 in debacle vs Navy in the rain when I almost fell out of the upper deck. ) Tech football does that to people.
That was a cold, wet and miserable game.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

And it does it to people when we are winning. Last year everyone was loaded. Maybe. It's just us lol ;)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What a bad game. Right after larry good had a perfect game against auburn. At end of game Sun came out as we kicked winming field goal. Thought we had turned the corner then Navy and the rain.
Followed by as wipping by nd and uga.
Navy was the worst . Ended 4-6 really missing dodd

Mack

Helluva Engineer
.....in 19 hours or so. Time to right the ship and get back on track.
Yes if we want to salvage a year we need to beat Pitt and one thing for sure this is not the Pitt of old ......so lets get it done......hang in there boomer missed your comments .......HWGA

Mack

Helluva Engineer
What a bad game. Right after larry good had a perfect game against auburn. At end of game Sun came out as we kicked winming field goal. Thought we had turned the corner then Navy and the rain.
Remember that game but to me as old (68)fan I have problems now wondering what we are going to do......under Dodd and I admit,I was spoiled,we were always in the game no matter how or who we played.......always thought we would pull it out and waited for things to bounce our way but since he left it seems all our Dodd Luck has gone....still remember beating bama first game getting hopes up and losing the rest of the year.......well Tech fans are different.

alagold

Helluva Engineer

good to know other guys can "appreciate" the bad old days