How to watch today??

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
This is working for me.

I can’t click the video, it just sends me to a BS ad page lol

Bivbivi

Georgia Tech Fan
This is working for me.

Omg!!! THANK YOU! This work!! EVERYONE GO HERE!!! WE scored!!!!

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have YouTube TV so I’m likely SOL…

But a tip for anyone “blacked out”. Get a VPN blocker and change IP location to somewhere else in the country. That’s worked well for me in the past.
Used VPN to change out my local today and got it to work

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer

GTBlaze

Banned
I woke up at 3:30 this morning to start cooking Boston butts, Mac and cheese and all kids of good stuff.. bought a couple of kegs of beer and since Bally’s isn’t working my party is no longer hungry and just sitting around staring at each other

What a disaster

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The #get-bak! coach officially isn't able to stream. If you see coaches/players spilling onto the field at any point, blame Bally sports for producing crappy sports applications.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I woke up at 3:30 this morning to start cooking Boston butts, Mac and cheese and all kids of good stuff.. bought a couple of kegs of beer and since Bally’s isn’t working my party is no longer hungry and just sitting around staring at each other

What a disaster
Awful. I’m blacked out in north Georgia and listening on the radio. Ugh.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow

What a disaster
Have you tried the links above? The BuffStream one isnt the best quality, but it's working for me and others

Buzzilliongt

Georgia Tech Fan

What a disaster
There’s a YouTube stream showing the game. Just search it on YouTube.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
^ I have Directv “stream” (formerly ATT TV) because they’ve always had the RSNs I never had an issue either.. until today. Service gave me $10 for the trouble.