How to watch today??

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
I cannot find the game today. I am.on Dish and it's not available. We are on a Blackout for ESPN3. Any ideas?

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
It’s on RSN, look at GT athletic website and you can click on link to see what network that is for your area. For me, it is Bally South, which I think used to be Fox Sports South.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It’s on RSN, look at GT athletic website and you can click on link to see what network that is for your area. For me, it is Bally South, which I think used to be Fox Sports South.

Yeah I see it listed as an upcoming event on the Bally sports (cr)app**.

** Seriously that Bally app is terrible. Uncommonly terrible.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
It is supposed to be on ESPN3 and or ESPN+. My ESPN app is showing it as an option. I am in South Carolina so I am hoping it is not blacked out.

Go Jackets!

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
It is supposed to be on ESPN3 and or ESPN+. My ESPN app is showing it as an option. I am in South Carolina so I am hoping it is not blacked out.

Go Jackets!
I don’t know what ESPN College Xtra is, but I guess it’s a way to watch on tv the ESPN3 stuff. This is the second time I’ve found a game here I wanted to see.

Recleb

Georgia Tech Fan
How can I know if the game is blacked out for me? It shows on ESPN3 in the ESPN app, but I would like to know before game if it is blacked out so I can look for other options. Thanks
If you go in and click the event, it will either tell you it hasn’t started or is blacked out in your area.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m in Orlando area and it’s showing blacked out. I’m assuming because I have YTTV.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I have YouTube TV so I’m likely SOL…

But a tip for anyone “blacked out”. Get a VPN blocker and change IP location to somewhere else in the country. That’s worked well for me in the past.