How to watch the game today???

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
So I am on Dish network and with the sports package i have i apparently cannot get the game today. Secondarily with the ESPN app it says the game is on blackout with ESPN3. So I am at a loss. Does anyone know a good way to watch today???

Deleted member 2897

“How to watch the Georgia Tech game” (when 1/3rd of our starters are out)...DRUNK

This is going to be a tough game. If we lose, it could be a long year if we don’t get a lot of guys back. If we win, we could be looking at a 6+ win team.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
“How to watch the Georgia Tech game” (when 1/3rd of our starters are out)...DRUNK

This is going to be a tough game. If we lose, it could be a long year if we don’t get a lot of guys back. If we win, we could be looking at a 6+ win team.

Since this year essentially doesn’t count (doesn’t count against eligibility, anyway), and there will continue to be missing players from these silly C19 protocols, it’s not worth getting too worked up about it.

The positive thing to focus on is that guys like Sims and Gibbs are getting valuable game reps and will still be considered true freshmen next year.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Since this year essentially doesn’t count (doesn’t count against eligibility, anyway), and there will continue to be missing players from these silly C19 protocols, it’s not worth getting too worked up about it.

The positive thing to focus on is that guys like Sims and Gibbs are getting valuable game reps and will still be considered true freshmen next year.
I’ve NEVER played in a game that didn’t count. Not everyone gets a trophy. Winners win. Play to win.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I'm sitting in a rental house looking over the marsh near Darien, GA. The house has Dish, and Hulu won't let me log into my account on my Amazon Fire from here due to some lame excuse about streaming rights. This is MY ACCOUNT! Where I am should be none of their business, and I'm paying for the service. I'm nixing Hulu and will start my search for a decent streaming service again. I wish colleges could just create their own private streaming network that you can subscribe to as part of your Season Ticket package.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
So I am on Dish network and with the sports package i have i apparently cannot get the game today. Secondarily with the ESPN app it says the game is on blackout with ESPN3. So I am at a loss. Does anyone know a good way to watch today???
Try to sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV if you’re in the ATL. In Atl I get the fox Sports south channels. Some people out of atlanta report that YouTube TV has cut off the fox sports south channels. Your mileage may vary but it’s worth a try.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm sitting in a rental house looking over the marsh near Darien, GA. The house has Dish, and Hulu won't let me log into my account on my Amazon Fire from here due to some lame excuse about streaming rights. This is MY ACCOUNT! Where I am should be none of their business, and I'm paying for the service. I'm nixing Hulu and will start my search for a decent streaming service again. I wish colleges could just create their own private streaming network that you can subscribe to as part of your Season Ticket package.
Can you login on a computer with fox sports app?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
WatchESPN app. Should be able to log in through your carrier. I was able to log in with YouTubeTV which I thought was Interesting.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow

The thing that irks me most about Hulu is they won't let you fast forward through commercials for programs that you DVR through their service.

If you have a laptop with an HDMI port (and cable), you can load up Hulu on the laptop and output it to the TV. They don't restrict PC usage out of your home area, just streaming devices like FireTV and Roku.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
For watching GT football one of the best streaming services is Sling. I have a three month month promotion pack where are you get the sling orange plu sports extra for $30 a month for three months comes with the ACC network,ESPN3, SEC network - pretty much whatever you need to get you through the football season